Saturday, September 11, 2010

Kari Mecca's Spaghetti Garden Capri Outfit

Can you see the tractors behind her in the photo on the right?





This is one my favorite designs from Kari. I've taken her school at Martha Pullen 3 years in a row and she never fails to come up with the cutest, most intricate designs for girls. I made this in a Size 8 so my No. 1 grand can wear it next summer. I left off the flutter sleeves to make it look older. My oh-so-adorable niece Kate is modeling for me. She's almost 12 (but is t-tiny) and it fit her perfectly.

4 comments:

  1. Hey, I just wanted to let you know that you won my giveaway over at our cozy nest for a layer cake of Ruby. Will you e-mail me your address and I will get it in the mail? Thanks and Congratulations!

    ncl.willmore@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable outfit, Jan. I could NEVER sew like this...and you want a kit from me! Good grief, girl, you don't need any kits! Your little niece is just the cutest thing! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I am the world's worst blogger. I just saw your post from a year ago! Thanks for your compliment on my sewing - it's all due to the many classes I have taken. Thus, I would love to learn your beading techniques. Or get a kit! I live near lake charles, Louisiana. Where are you?

      Delete